Sometimes I wish I would have continued my blog journey. So much has happened since my last post. Soon after the last post I moved to Fort Worth and lived with my sister for almost five months. Then I got a job in Huntsville and then a few months later, left to come work for another daily. This job is like no other job I have worked for. It's tough, busy, hectic and learning so much as I go.
Can't believe I have been here short of a month. This is that job you want to do so good at, the one you want to hold for dear life and do well for fear they may fire you.
So far things have been great. Ongoing learning experience at work, found a coffee shop to call my own and well, that's about it. When I have more time, I will write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment