My coteacher hurried to call the nurse, but she was not there. Instead, I had my department chair standing with me outside the hallway, giving me peanut butter crackers and making sure I was ok.
And for a minute there, I myself panicked a bit. Why was I feeling this way?
The last time I had a cold or sick for that matter, was a year ago. Allergies for me here in Midland are nonexistent! So after a short stay in the teacher lounge and a few minutes to relax, I returned to my class.
I am a very healthy thirty-something year old female. Is my body freaking out for not getting the usual food it gets? I have to admit, I haven't cooked that much in my kitchen. By the time I leave work, I am so damn tired I just want to drive through a drive thru, pick up dinner and sit in my bed for the rest of the night.
For my dinner tonight, I cooked oven roasted chicken with green and yellow zucchini and some green beans in the oven. On the side was my usual green salad with grape tomatoes and my favorite dressing, "Greek Goddess dressing."
Here is some food porn:
I made more than enough for lunch tomorrow. It was very delicious indeed and will definitely be cooking this again!
Cravings: None, at this point. I am so determined to loose weight, a milk chocolate covered cheesecake with caramel can walk up to me and I will walk away from it.
Water: My water intake today was 2.5 liters of water. (At least by the end of tonight.) I have added some sugar free cherry limeade to my water and it is amazing!
Mood: Aside from the small dizzy spell, I am feeling great.

No comments:
Post a Comment