So this is what I did Saturday and today.
And this too, of course.
I took the qualifying test four times this weekend, in total I took this practice test seven times, each time scoring between 171 and 213. The passing score is a 240 and damn it was I frustrated. I was determined to pass this qualifying practice test this weekend.
And besides finally completing my internship project for my certification program, finally, this happened.
So I did a little dance, at Starbucks. I didn't care who saw me. I was happy! This was just the qualifying test, but it made me super happy because this past week was just aweful and some good news is what I needed.
Tomorrow might be a different story, I am getting my test results for my ELAR exam. I may cry a little or celebrate, whichever it is, at least I am proud I passed this one.



No comments:
Post a Comment