Once I arrived to school, I was anxious, a bit in a panic and worried that I would forget to read one of the most important steps in the instructions.
If I were alone in the building, I probably would have screamed from how anxious I was.
Once the kids showed up and everything got started, it went ok. Standing on my feet since 7 am was not OK though. By 3 pm everyone in my class was done, so I got to sit. By the time the bell rang, my entire body hurt, my head hurt and was sleepy beyond belief.
Arrived at my apartment around 4:45 pm and woke up only to watch the series finally of How I Met Your Morther, ate some dinner and went back to bed.
And P.S. World, that was the best series finale ever. I can't believe people are so angry about it. Not everything is perfect, or a farytale. Just like Barney from the show says, "Get your head out of your ass." Everyone always expects a perfect ending to something they have loved. Expect disappointments in life people.
Now it's time to put focus back on my test. I guess I have to get up now and get ready for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment