This morning is no different. I was up at 4 am. And I don't mean opening my eyes, and staying in bed stretching or hoping to go back to sleep. I literally wake up, eyes wide open and rested. Feels like I have slept hours and hours and I don't need sleep anymore.
Let me just get ready...
I am now at Starbucks, drinking some coffee and enjoying my morning. In a few hours it will be chaotic, busy and a bit stressful, but I enjoy it.
Hopeful today will be a good day. Right now I am in a good mood. I have been thinking more about what I will be doing in the summer. Like I said before, as an adult, I have never had the summers off. I am used to working year round and maybe having half a day off for any major holidays. This year I have gotten every single holiday off and it's been insanely awesome.
These last few days I have been staying clear of my music playlist and any Pandora channels I usually listen. They just bring too many damn sad memories and I have to just move on. I was thinking I have this amazing life, a job, a roof under my head, a car and a really good paying job that allows me to visit my family regularly. Sure I have an awful apartment and the love department does not exist, but I am a very independent and successful woman, I must snap out of it.
And these last couple of days I have been at peace. Pushing all the feelings away has made me feel like floating on water. I am sure that sounds a little crazy, but it feels like floating in the water and only listening to the birds chirp and the wind blowing. It's a nice feeling of non chaos. It's when the cool breeze hits your wet body and goose bumps appear because you are starting to feel a little cool.
Today will not be a good allergy day. Good thing I will be indoors all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment