Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beyond the veil

Well, I have done all I could. I have spent the last 10 days studying frantically. I have spent many hours at the library and at Starbucks and at my apartment, studying for this test. My hope is that everything I read and practiced stuck and tomorrow I will be fine.


I am going to pray and do an Indian dance and relax and meditate and maybe cry or something. I haven't gotten sick or didn't go to the hospital and nothing bad has happened. I hope I can get some rest tonight. I am afraid to relax because as soon as I start thinking of something else, I think I am going to forget what I have been studying. Like right now, I feel like I am waisting valuable time and should be reviewing.

I don't even know why I am stressing out so much. I am awesome under pressure. Once I had 30 min to write a breaking news story, before going to press. And I made it! I was a breaking news reporter damn it. I am used to sprinting out of the newsroom, drive to an accident scene and write a story. I can do this.

Ok calm down woman. Dear one blog reader, or Tori Amos fan that googled her but found me instead, pray that I have the strength and do a good job tomorrow.

No comments: