I woke up super early today because I wasn't sure what time they would be picked up by the grandparents and taken for the weekend.
It was a busy morning of playing with the kids. We watched many episodes of Pocoyo, played with make believe kitchen items, then build a train and ate breakfast.
Here is Aly saying hi to my parents:
I headed out for lunch where I met my friend Rudy. He's my friend from my tech support days at Dell. We both got hired around the same time, we've been good friends since. We always try to meet whenever I am In town. Today, we met to watch some Futbol. Our view.
We stayed there for the entire game, which meant I didn't leave until 2 pm. It's all good, always nice to catch up with what's he's up to.
Then I left. The open road.
At a rest stop.
The point of no return. After a 6 hour drive, I arrived.
My entire body is hurting and I am so tired. I want to sleep, but my AC was off for 9 days, so it's super hot. I had such a fun time, I couldn't have asked for anything more this week. I love my family and enjoy spending time with them. So glad I made the drive, so worth it.







No comments:
Post a Comment