So seriously excited!
Then of course, I headed to Starbucks for some coffee and watch a few soccer games.
I headed to my apartment and texted my friend and asked if she had any plans. She invited me to the pool, said yes and headed over with some snacks.
Yes, the snacks are behind the delicious adult beverage.
But once we got to the pool, we saw this:
So we couldn't enjoy the afternoon by the pool. We headed back to her house and then the strong winds and rain begun.
It was bad. Winds up to 60 mph, hail, rain and it was just awesome. I love rain.
After the storm, about 9 pm, I said good bye and headed back to my apartment. I was tired and had to be up early tomorrow. But I couldn't get to my apartment, because of the flooding.
And I tweeted this photo and get this tweet reply.
Once I headed to my apartment, I come to find there has been no power at my apartment since 7 pm when the storm started.








No comments:
Post a Comment