Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'll change my mind

Today I decided to stay in and did not go anywhere. Usually I wake up at the crack of dawn, get ready and head out. Usually to go volunteer or to get some coffee. And then I just stay away and don't come back until later in the day.

I woke up late and have been styling bed head hair all day. I have even been wearing my PJs...all day. This is something that I don't like to to. I am very organized, I plan everything, but for some reason I decided on the opposite today.

The television has been on all day. Interesting stuff on television. I even got to watch Days of Our Lives! Fun fact: I used to rush to my dorm during lunch to watch it when I was in college. It was insane, but then it got old and stopped watching.

Oh well, I shall continue to watch tv. Tomorrow will probably be a different story. :)

No comments: