I told my sister that as excited I am about going back to school, I am both nervous and terrified. Why? Well, we are getting 100 plus new kids. Kids names I will have to remember, lesson plans I need to make sure I review for, handouts that need to be printed and well, everything else. So when I saw this sign, I couldn't help but get a little sad. School is almost here! It's about to get super busy again. That roller coster I rode in last year, is about to come around one more time. This time however, it won't be as bumpy and frightening as it was last year because I have experienced the ups and downs, the good and bad, the stress and happiness of teaching.
I also saw this, which I almost bought.
We also ate at our favorite breakfast place, Esperanza's.
This is us goofing off downstairs in the business center of the apartment, which really is just a small area with a bunch of tables and internet access. We FaceTimed with our parents and wished them happy anniversary. They are celebrating 43 years of marriage today. That's awesome!
After an afternoon nap, we went to Kincaid's for dinner. Seriously delicious hamburger joint.
Tomorrow is teacher training day 6. Let's see how it goes and hope I can get some more classroom ideas.





No comments:
Post a Comment