Today during 8th period I got another observation. Seriously, will they ever stop, or at least until all of us can catch our breath? It seems like just as we kind of just get comfortable enough, someone else shows up. I know it's their job, but they need to go away for a little bit and let me get comfortable with my surroundings. We've been working and planning none stop, making sure everything is ready for the classroom, sometimes we (or can I say myself) forget to take a little break. We have to be ready for anything, at the drop of a hat, I just wish they would take a little break and go away for a bit. *Sigh* wishful thinking. I am glad though, my kids were on task and we were all working on our assignments. I have one more observation on Monday, from my certification program after that, I hope they slow down.
Dinner: Wings with a side of...
Fries. I took myself out to dinner and celebrate another week.
Tomorrow I need to study, plan lesson plans, work on lesson plans, grade and post grades. I hope somewhere in between in have some time to relax a bit.
I am so tired. I have a friend who has three kids and she's constantly on the go, busy, taking care of them and doing anything and everything for them, I can't imagine having that life. I don't know how she does it either.
Today's steps:
No comments:
Post a Comment