Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Late to the party

My body hurts. Not just any pain, it's like "first week of school" hurt and I am not sure exactly why. I am just so tired. I am told October is the toughest month for teachers, well, it better go away soon because this feeling of tireness and pain and stress need to go away. Just so tired.

I fell asleep so early tonight, but now I am wide awake. I keep thinking of work, keep dreaming of work. In my dreams I am teaching!and when I wake up, I remember exactly what I am teaching.

After school today I headed over to my happy place, ordered some iced coffee and began my study sessions. They are in full effect until I take my test again.

I am nervous, not going to lie. Going through all this all over again, it sucks, but I am staying positive.

Anyway, I need to go back to sleep.

My stats from today...I mean from yesterday.


Almost reached my goal.

Here is a photo of Caleb when he opened his gift this weekend. I miss him and Aly so much!



No comments: