I finally walked my goal. Woop!
But I did have a big dinner, so that's why I was motivated to walk, walk, walk!
So delicious chicken with bacon and corn and some other deliciousness.
And then I ordered this, but I couldn't finish it because it's made for like a small army. What I was able to eat, was delicious.
This was the first time going to eat at this restaurant. I do have to stop the madness. I have been eating out almost everyday. Just cray cray.
This weekend I was bored and cut my own hair and colored it. I ended up using the wrong color, but it came out ok, I think.
I got mixed comments. Some kids said I looked "fabulous" others just said and I quote:
"Ms, you look different. What is it? Ms. Can you please tell me? Please tell me!!"
Others just yelled it out. And I quote:
"Ms you cut your hair! Wait, and you colored it too and oh my gosh ms, you are not wearing your glasses! Why not? Can you still see?"
I honestly was worried my hair looked awful. This is the shortest I have ever cut it. I have always had thin hair, and always worry about the way I look. This weekend I just went for it.
Say hello to my new obsession:





No comments:
Post a Comment