Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Old, older than dirt

Let's face it, I am old. I woke up a while ago, thinking I had been sleeping for a long time. I felt rested. I was ready to face another day at work. But no, it was only 11:30 pm. As usual, I started watching a show earlier in the night and fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I had missed the end completely. This isn't new, I am used to it. But soon after I realized I had missed the show in its entirely, I closed my eyes. I opened them again and Yep, still not the right time.

It happened last night too. I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I was at work by 6:30 am. I am so old.

It doesn't help either that I am having dinner, Yep, you read right - dinner at 4:30 pm.

I am just old.

Two more weeks and we get two weeks off. Can't wait.

I subbed today, for a spanish teacher and it was cool.


No comments: