My students knew what to answer, what to look for. I reminded them what to look for, they were paying attention and participated. It was a fun day. It was tiring, to repeat the same thing all day, but worth it. Even in my 8th period, my loud students actually paid attention and participated. I am very satisfied with today.
While I was out:
I spent one last day with my sister in Fort Worth before I left to prepare for the week and had lunch before heading out. Leaving her is always hard. We have always been close and spending so much time with her always reminds me how much I love her and appreciate her. This is the deliciousness I had for lunch.
And after I left, I was stuck in traffic on my way out of Fort Worth, mostly because of construction.
And after almost a month of being sick with laryngitis, many sleepless and uncomfortable nights and people not understanding what I was saying, I went back to the doctor.
I was diagnosed with bronchitis. I was not happy. But she gave me some good meds and I am getting better. I got some cough medicine and even this cool looking inhaler that has been awesome.
And I have been getting some decent sleep finally. Hooray for no more cough drops. Suck it bronchitis.
Today I was also on a roll and even reached my steps goal by 8th period. I usually have to walk around the building once before I leave to reach my goal.







No comments:
Post a Comment