Ever since I found out this would be my last year working for the district, I have thought about what I would do. What would be my next adventure? Do I stay in education? Go back to the news? Go and explore other adventures or just be a bum? For now, being a bum sounds like a plan and my sister has invited me to live with her until I decide what I want to do with my life. I am sad to be living the school. I have truly enjoyed working there. It's been the roller coaster experience, one hell of a ride. I've experienced every emotion possible, from happiness to anger to sadness to even heartbreak. The classroom, the school has felt like home. But alas, I was asked to leave. Not because I am not wanted or because I am a bad teacher (as the turd nugget, asshole of a troll that commented on my personal life. Yes, FUCK YOU!) but it has mostly to do with my alternative certification, I am still working on it. But I am ok with leaving. I believe God gives us challenges and obstacles in our lives and this is not meant to be, I will let him lead me to my next adventure. (Are you jealous yet troll?)
Anyway, even though I still have a month to live here, I have started packing. I am glad I don't have much. I have very little.
Anyway, this weekend was fun. I went to the movies.
Got my super duper cool car wash.
No comments:
Post a Comment