Monday, January 20, 2014

Double rainbow, in the sky

Today there was no school, but we spent the day at staff development. I learned a lot of different techniques and lots of ideas were thrown at us. I am really, really, really, (did I mention really?) nervous about this week. I will only be in the classroom for three days. Today we were off and Friday I drive to Lubbock for my state certification exam. I am so nervous and worried. I wish someone could just tell me everything is going to be ok and comfort my already worried self.

This mornings food porn photo:


I added some eggs and made an omalette.

Then this unwelcomed sign appeared at me from out of nowhere when I went to get my venti bold, cream with equal. I looked away.


For lunch, I skipped lunch with the team and came to the apartment and ate leftovers from last night. Yum-O


I haven't had dinner yet, so I may post another photo later tonight. For now, lesson planning and studying continues.



No comments: