Monday, January 20, 2014

The fridge chronicles

Jarod has a fridge in his classroom, and I have to admit, I am a little jealous. 

Jarod, like me, is a first year teacher. I love the fact that I have someone I can relate to. His struggles have been my struggles. I also like that I can go to him if I am having a stressful day at school, he's there to lend an ear. I am glad for that.


After a long work day. Yeah, don't ask about the light bulb.

But fridge envy aside, he's been nice enough to share his mini fridge with me. Actually come to think of it, he's let me store food in his room since the beginning of the school year. Thanks! :)

Water, Peanut butter, Nutella and bread have been some of the items I have kept there. I am sure there was a time where he might have thought of dumping all my food in the trash. Again, thanks for not doing that.

Now that I am eating more healthy, his fridge is very important to me. I can store all my food there until it's time to eat!

For now, here's a photo of dinner and lunch tomorrow. Green beans, broccoli, muchrooms and tomatoes.


Breakfast: muchrooms, tomatoes and egg omelette.
Coffee: 20 oz venti pike, cream and equal.
Lunch: left over vegetable medley with a 4 oz of beef.
Water: I may have broken my water record today, about 4.5 liters.
Cravings: Cheesecake. Yeah, I love that stuff.


What are your favorite vegetables? Leave a comment or email me acosta6348@gmail.com

No comments: