Truth be told, I have been taking my water drinking a little too serious. I am drinking up to 3 liters of water a day, that's a record for me. I want to be healthy, and I also don't want to have a kidney stone again. When I was in the hospital, and the doctor found out I had kidney stones, he said I was giving birth to little rocks. At the time, it was not funny. Now I can laugh about it. He also told me the pain I was feeling, was like actual labor pains. That was a painful day.
As I have been lecturing today, I have been carrying my bottle of water around. So much that one of my students asked if that was my water baby. So I am carrying around a 1.5 little bottle of water, that was funny.
What up? Showing off my water bottle baby.
Lunch was great. Had this deliciousness.
No comments:
Post a Comment