Monday, February 24, 2014

My legs they are a burnin'

I am in bed right now, relaxing and afraid to get up to go to the kitchen. My legs have been so sore since I started my walking. Even though I am up on my feet all day long at work, it is not the same as moving around.

Today I walked:


I am so happy because we walked longer distance today. It was a good walk, although I was sore and my feet hurt, I was still able to push forward and walk that much. I am so happy and glad I have someone to walk with.

I did get a little help this afternoon:


I needed caffeine and got some iced coffee with some equal and some half and half.

My boss didn't show up for my observation today, and that's just so aggravating. He needs to show up so I can stop stressing out. I am hoping he shows up tomorrow.

How do you deal with stress? Comment or email. Acosta6348@gmail.com



No comments: