The app says I walked for 10:06 minutes. That's just wrong, we walked for an hour. We did however, walk 1.27 miles. I am so excited and felt so accomplished. Hopefully this will make a difference and I can shed more weight soon!
I then drove to Starbucks before heading to work and at a stop light turned left and saw this. I have lived in Midland since August and I am yet to explore this city. The view caught me off guard. So cool.
Lesson planning went well. I have a week packed with fun activities, videos, foldables and lectures that will hopefully impress the boss when he comes to observe me. I really wish he'd show up tomorrow and get it over with. I hate the element of surprise, hate the stress and everything that comes with it.
There is a video I will be showing the class as part of tomorrow's lecture. All the teachers cried when we were shown the video, I didn't. I am glad I can put my feelings aside, hide them, and focus on the job. I credit being a journalist before and covering fatalities, murder trials and a Texas Death Row execution. Why can't I do that with my personal life?
Here is the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TINZXzYWQI&sns=em


No comments:
Post a Comment