Saturday, February 22, 2014

We are never ever ever getting back together

That's right, you creamy, delicious, velvety, caramel and chocolate covered cheesecake.

I stopped at HEB this morning to grocery shop for the week and I saw my number one craving. I am a sucker for cheesecake. I chose cheesecake over any other sweets. But truth be told, since I begun this biggest loser competition, I have pretended it doesn't exist. Cheesecake? What is that? 

But in all honesty, I love cheesecake. I can eat this anytime, any day...just give me a slice! Well, that was the old me. I would pick up the cheesecake, without a care in the world and just eat. Now I find myself constantly reading lables, checking sodium content and calories. I am not becoming one of those health freaks, I just know what's working for me and want to stick to it.

I didn't do much today. I went to Starbucks for my usual Saturday morning coffee, newspaper and free wi-fi.

Then I cooked this, which will take me days to eat! But who am I kidding, they never have brisket for one. It's always brisket for 100!


I also organized my closet. 


Left side fun clothes. Right side, work clothes.

Tomorrow bright and early I am heading to the park for a walk and then lesson planning Sunday! Excited.


No comments: