Monday, February 10, 2014

The "I am too tired" blog entry

I have been ignoring my computer screen for about an hour. Thanks to my awesome mentor, we were able to get some lesson plans for the week with some amazing activities for my students. I have to update tomorrow's power point slides, but I am just too darn tired.

I cooked, went on Facebook, Twitter, got my daily intake of Buzzfeed, cleaned my apartment, washed some dishes and have managed to ignore my power points. Procrastinating at its best.

I guess I should get working on them. Tomorrow will be a very long day. Team meeting at 7:45 am and some training after work from 4:30 to 6 pm. All worth it of course, I will just again, be too tired.

Breakfast: coffee
Water: 3 liters
Snack: two cheese sticks
Lunch: green beans and brisket with cheese sticks
Dinner: some brisket and a piece of chicken I cooked for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
Cravings: Cheesecake

Me this morning, ready to face the world.


No comments: