Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I am having so much fun

The drive to Bay City was long, but all worth it. I got to meet with most of my dear friends. This is exactly what I needed. After a few months of stress and worry from school, meeting up with my sister earlier this week and now friends and by the end is the week a birthday party, is all I need for happiness.

I had lunch with my dear friend mayor Bricker. It's always nice to have a friend who is a mayor because when you are out and about having lunch or hanging out, people recognize you.

Here we are hanging out at his office.


We had lunch at K2 Steakhouse!


Then I met up with my friend Dianna and spending the night at her house. We drove to Lake Jackson and had Texas Roadhouse for dinner.


Tomorrow I am meeting with one more friend before I head out to Austin.



No comments: