Thursday, March 13, 2014

Road tripping it through life

I left Bay City with a heavy heart. I didn't realize I missed my friends this much! Glad that I have this support system. I am not one to make many friends, always chose to have my close knit circle of friends and I can honestly say those that I visited with, are in that circle.

I also left feeling refreshed, have been too caught up with work and with everything happening in my life, that I had forgotten the simple things like friendship, good laughs and good conversations.

This morning I met with another dear friend who I met almost five years ago. He works for the nuclear power plant in town and I can honestly say he is one of my closest friends. It is always great to catch up with him, he always has interesting things to say.

Then I went back to city hall to say goodbye to my friend Mark, he was busy running the city, but had time to give me a big hug. Then I had lunch with my other friend, the radio DJ in town. I had some and food, see photo below. But I allowed myself to eat this now. I have been doing do well, so I treated myself.

Everyone I saw and spoke to noticed my weight loss and they even went as far as saying had a "glow" and looked and seemed happy. To be honest, I am so happy right now. This new journey I have been on has allowed me to appreciate me and love me. So glad I am doing this.

I then drove to Austin.


Had some caffeine because I was tired from th drive.


And then met up with this bundle of joy. Love him so much!




No comments: