Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday fun day

Truth be told, I am not one to watch a lot of television. Even when I so turn on the television, I am so tired from a long day at work that I end up falling asleep and miss the ending of any show I was watching.

It is very surprising to me that the first day off I decided to binge watch the entire season two of American Horror Story. I don't even know why I would watch a scary show like that when I can't even stand scary shows. (Read blog entry from a few days ago for reason why I can't watch scary shows anymore).

This is me while watching the show. It did keep me on my toes! 


Tomorrow I plan to work for a few hours. It's not anything to do with lesson planning, it's on certification stuff that I need to finish.

Today I did very little walking. Took Prudence out for a walk around the apartment complex.


I also had dinner at Central Market with my sister. I love it there and wish Midland had one.


Anyway, looking forward to hanging out again and do literally nothing.







No comments: