Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Morning coffee

I always find it odd that whenever I get some time off (weekend or vacation time) I want to spend the time alone. Today is day two of my Spring Break and I am sitting down in a cozy corner of the Starbucks with an iced coffee, my mini iPad and some music.

I have been 

My sister and I were having lunch the other day and one of her friends. Said friend said he would be turning a certain age this year and suggested I was older than him. I laughed, no way I am not. Well, wIt a minute I though. How old am I? I had to pull my iPhone, open the calculator app and subtract. Then it dawned on me, oh crap I am old. The good thing about being this old and not feeling that old is a good thing.

Is life passing me by? All of my friends my age Re married, have children, have a home and a steady job they've had since they graduated college. Why am I that different? 

No comments: