Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pounds be gone!

Today when I stopped by my local Starbucks, I saw their new pastry display and I said, "Ugh, damn you to pastry hell!" I dramatically let my body hit the glass display window and cried.

Ok, I am kidding. I didn't dramatically cried while hitting the glass display with my hands and cried for what I saw as delicious goodness. I did however, took a photo of the deliciousness that I cannot have, like ever.


And why is that you ask? Well, when I went to the nurses office to get a pack of ice after my ankle injury (read previous blog entry), I weighed myself. I know, I know, I should have focused on the ankle injury, but I really seriously wanted to know if I had shed some weight or gained weight during the spring break.

And guess what? I lost 3 pounds! Today I wore my favorite dress and got some good compliments from the kids. It's always a great boost of confidence when people notice the weight loss.


For lunch I ate half a salad. Why? Whataburger gave me the wrong order. I asked for a grilled chicken salad and got carrots and cranberries on my salad. Must be a new one?

For dinner I made oven baked chicken with the usual veggies - green beans and broccoli. Yum-O!

Breakfast: egg and sausage, Starbucks coffee
Mid afternoon snack: chili with lime pork rinds. 
Lunch: salad 
Dinner: see photo below.
Water: 3 liters
Cravings: Read first two paragraphs of this blog entry, duh.




No comments: