Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brave

I ate too much tonight. After work I headed to HEB to get a salad, but once I got there, I got a craving for meat. So I got me a big piece of meat and cooked it in the oven for two hours. Just in time to eat while I watch my two Wednesday shows. I am immediately regretting this decision just now. I almost ate the entire piece of meat, that hunk of meat was almost 2 lbs! Ok, I may be exaggerating, but right now it feels like I ate an entire cow. I can't help it, I was starving! Why? Well, I woke up with a big headache last night and it didn't want to go away. After I ate lunch, I got sick. My migraine got worse, my stomach was hurting and I ended up throwing up. I am so glad I have a coteacher for two classes because leaving the kids alone would have not been good.

So I was hungry and tonight I made up for what I lost.

I am also very nervous because tomorrow I am having my last official observation from my certification program. He is coming during my 3rd period, one of my loudest classes. No pressure right? I just hope I remember how to teach and I don't draw a blank.

This second semester of teaching is way stressful. It's like they all left us alone the first semester and suddenly the Calvary shows up and they start attacking. I think I have gotten more observations this month, than any other month combined. I blame the STAAR test.

I must review and prepare for tomorrow's observation, until then dear void, I shall see you tomorrow.

No comments: