Friday, March 07, 2014

Praise The Lord I am free!

Well, at least for one week. I will be kid free and I won't have to stress about lesson planning.

This is what I won't miss saying this next week:

(Insert name) Please sit down!

I said, sit down and get to work.

I said, sit down now!

(Insert name) no, you may not go to the bathroom, I am lecturing.

Please stop twerking in class.

I said, turn it down, I don't want to hear your music.

Put ....the phone...away.

(Insert name) I am not going to ask you again, Put ....the phone...away.

Not going to ask you again, put the phone away, now!!!!

What is wrong with you people? Don't you care? Don't you want to graduate?

Detention? What did he do now?

Seriously (insert name) did you just fart in my class?

You all are too loud, I said level 2 people!

Why are you all acting like you are outside in the park? This is a classroom, behave!

I am sure I have others, but these are the ones I say the most.

I am looking forward to visiting my sister in Fort Worth and other friends in Bay City and Victoria. The week will end with a visit to Austin to celebrate my nephews sixth birthday!

Can't wait!

Breakfast:


Lunch today:


Dinner was leftover beef from last night. Yum.

No comments: