I rushed to my closet to grab my clothes and went to the bathroom to get the shower going when It dawned on me that today, was Saturday.
I turned off the shower, placed my clothes back and went to bed. Let's see how much longer I can sleep without setting up the alarm. I want to sleep and not have anything planned.
At 8:30 am I woke up.
Ok now what? I asked myself. I usually wake up bright and early on the weekends and drive to get my morning coffee, read the newspapers and just catch up with whatever. Today, I was running behind my usual schedule. But that was ok because I didn't want to plan.
But I woke up and decided to head to the movies. I was excited about it, I hadn't been to the movies in about 3 weeks.
I gave the lady my movie rewards card and I got this:
Totally and seriously not cool. Don't they know I am on a diet?!!
I went on ahead and treated myself, but only ate half of the small bag.
Now I am at my happy place - the Starbucks. My usual spot has been taken, no worries I am keeping an eye for that person leaves.
Well, let's see what the rest of the day brings.

No comments:
Post a Comment