Fridays feel so lonely. Correction, the weekends feel so lonely. After a full week of being constantly surrounded by people in class, meetings and everywhere else I go around school, going home after work and being alone is ok, because I know I will be going to see people again the next day.
But Fridays after school, I know that I will be spending the next two days alone, unless I meet someone to plan. I sometimes get this feeling that I would rather put up with all the yelling and screaming from the kids, instead of being alone. Although I do admit, quiet feels good too.
I was trying to figure out what to do this weekend, but I know what I have to do - study for my certification exam and finish my intern project.
Breakfast: sausage and egg, Starbucks
Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Dinner: see photo below
Water: 1 liter - tsk tsk...chop chop drink more water!
No comments:
Post a Comment