Saturday, March 01, 2014

Walking, walking and more walking

This morning I went for a walk and it was great. Walking gives me an opportunity to unstress from a bad day at work, not to mention after being inside a classroom with 100 kids, I get to be outside for a while. I think walking is becoming my escape from stress, life, from anything. Why didn't I do this before?

Yesterday after bus duty and a long and stressful day at work, I went to walk for a bit. Music blaring on my iPhone, the smell of fresh air, the wind gently hitting my face. It was great. I went straight to my apartment, had some dinner and slept. After feeling a bit down these last few days, blogging was not on my mind. I didn't want to write, I felt so unmotivated.

This morning I met my walking partner and we walked:


The headed for my usual Saturday ritual:


I am not sure what to do next. I have been at my favorite Starbucks location now for almost three hours. I am surprised they have not kicked me out. Sometimes I have the weekends planned out, today I don't since I am just looking forward to Spring Break. Get here soon! Anyway, I am off to clean my apartment or so something useful.




No comments: