Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Big time rush

Been staring at my screen for what seems like forever. Seems like I am having writers block. 


When I was a reporter I always had problems starting off with a lede. Whether it was a breaking news story or a feature story, that lead always took the longest to write. Which was funny because while I was interviewing the person, I knew exactly what was going to be in my story. I knew the middle and the end, but not that beginning. I knew what that pull quote was going to be, that one sentence that person said that would be the icing on the cake. The quote of all quotes. The one that people would remember when the article came out.

And right now I am having that issue, but with life. I have caught myself censoring myself when I write here. I shouldn't, I used to write about whatever and was never afraid. Now I seem to watch what I write.

Anyway, snack and dinner photos:






No comments: