Retired journalist now teaching English. Starbucks junkie, coffee lover and loving everything life throws at me.
Thursday, May 01, 2014
Quiet mornings
I enjoy coming to work really early in the morning. I get here before everyone does. Before the halls get crowded, before the noise level is at it's highest. I enjoy walking the halls and hearing the echo of my footsteps. It is a time to reflect about the day, plan in my mind what's going to be and visualize. Today is a little different though. I couldn't sleep. I kept waking up. One thing is going to happen today and I am both excited and sad about it. Hey, that's what life brings right? Lots of curb balls, the unexpected, the unknown. When we least expect it, it comes to us like a bat out of hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment