Friday, May 02, 2014

On the road again...update part II

Some much needed sister time this weekend!


Update: 9:52 pm

My sister moved to the downtown area in Fort Worth, restaurants and bars across her trendy apartment. For now, we eat.


Yes, I have three drinks. ;)

Update: 11:42 pm

Glad we left the bar/restaurant. I am beyond tired and didn't feel like hanging with a bunch of strangers. While we were sitting at the booth, this man approached us and started talking to us. He asked for my name and said, "wow, if I had a daughter I would name her adriana, such a beautiful name."
That was a good pickup line haha

I hope to relax this weekend. It has been a busy couple of weeks and my sister is who I need to relax. I need my sister pooh fix. Love my sister so much! :)


No comments: