Saturday, May 03, 2014

Attack of the killer allergies

Ever since I can remember, have I sufferer from allergies. From Cedar to Oak and grass, you name it, I get the itchy eyes, constant sneezing and watery eyes. When I moved to Midland I though those days were gone, but I was wrong. And being in Fort Worth has been no different.


Damn you allergies, damn you!!

Ok, enough allergy hate. My stay at my sisters has been amazing. I am getting  some much needed sister time.

This is the view from her new apartment:


We did this:


And this:


We spent a few hours outside of Starbucks enjoying the sun and nice weather. I had to, of course, take a big dose of Zyrtec.

My sister loan me her shades and she took a photo:


I look silly in those shades.

Tomorrow I head back, have so much planning to do for school next week and I also have to write a letter to my bosses explainjng why I want to continue being a teacher. 

Oh, and I signed this Thursday:


Another year! :)






No comments: