I left Fort Worth bright and early to head back to school and plan. But before I left, I had breakfast with my sister at IHOP. The drive was long and my favorite talk shows kept me entertained.
After I arrived to Midland I felt a little off, like The feeling when you get when you have been up all night and feel a little spaced out or groggy. It happens to me all the time after a long drive.
I planned the week and made copies for some assignments:
I am getting myself pumped up for this:
Schools almost done and the summer will be here. Can't wait. I have many things planned out for me. It will be my summer to recharge and study. I have never had the summer off as an adult, it will be a good thing for me.
For now, I shall rest. So tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment