Thursday, April 24, 2014

Catch my breath

I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned and could not drift into sleep. I hit my pillow the second I arrived to my apartment. I wanted to just close my eyes and forget about the day, but my thoughts kept me up. I wanted to forget, turn it all off.

I had a very tough day at work yesterday. 


After waking up about four times last night, I decided to just get up get ready for work. I am now sitting at the Starbucks at 5 am, looking out the window trying to figure out what the hell happened. 

I am on cup number 2. Bad for my blood pressure, but at this point, does it matter? There's no need to get into what happened, just that I had a bad day. Hopefully today will be a better day.


No comments: