Yesterday was a nice day. My students, whom I had not seen for almost a week, welcomed me with open arms. Many yelled my name from across the hall. "Ms.Acosta you're back!" And some would run to me and give me a hug. Even some of the students that usually misbehave in my class, hugged me and told me they missed me.
I didn't feel like writing last night. I guess I am still feeling a bit off. The medication I have been taking makes me feel a bit sleepy, so I have been napping after I get home.
This morning I subbed for a science teacher and I had to show a power point presentation with this:
I read straight from the slides because I had no idea what I was lecturing. It was funny.
Oh well, my lunch break is about to be over. Let the second half of the school day begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment