I too have been busy studying for the PPR exam. All my life I have struggled taking tests. I consider myself a very smart and educated woman. I was a high achiever in high school and did well, except when it came to exams. I was always that student that had to go to after school tutorials and summer school for the extra help. One summer I had been accepted to the Bluebonet Girls State program but had to decline because I failed my math TAAS. This was the third time failing and well, I was heartbroken.
I know and understand the importance of exams, but people should not judge by a test score. I do not understand why people think that because we have a low score, we are not capable of teaching a subject or we are not prepared.
And truth be told, this is the first time in 10 years that I taken any kind of assessment. My wheels are rusty, but preparing takes time.
I better stop here before the real reason I have been so upset these last couple of days comes out. Or my one blog follower or Tori Amos fan stops reading my blog all together. Know that I am trying my best and working my ass off to pass this exam. Ok, enough of the rant, off to see what I can do before the Starbucks staff kicks me out of this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment