The pain was constant throughout the day and I was ignoring it. It will go away, I have meds! But who was I kidding. I was feeling scared and worried so I headed over to the ER. Once there, I was poked again. Blood samples and they administered an IV. I hate needles.
I cry.
I laugh.
I can't stop talking, I just don't like them.
The nurse also tried to draw blood from my arm but I was like hells to the no. Draw blood from my hand please.
And so they did. I was crying and afraid to move my arm.
"It's ok sweety, there's no needle in there, it's like a little straw."
Well that didn't make me feel better. I still had something foreign inside my blood vessel! They took me to my room and I waited.
A doctor showed up, did a physical exam and told me I would be having a CT scan to make sure I didn't have a kidney stone, gallbladder stones or anything like a tumor.
Once I got my CT scan, a nurse came in and gave me some morphine for the pain. Before I could finish the sentence, "How long will it take before this takes effect," I felt so good. I was relaxed, calm and most importantly, had no pain. This is just wrong of me, but I took a photo of me.
Sent my sister this photo and she said I looked way too relaxed. I have others, but those I will not post. I look silly.
A few hours later they released me. So here I was, walking alone from the hospital, just having had morphine administered for pain and I was driving to the pharmacy. I am not going to lie, I was a bit worried and nervous about driving, but once I ate dinner (while waiting for my prescriptions) I felt much better.
I am now at my apartment and heading to bed. I am so tired, drained and just exhausted. Hope I feel better.


No comments:
Post a Comment