Thursday, April 03, 2014

From India, with love

This morning I got a call from my brother. He's in India for work and wanted to know how I was doing. That was a great and nice surprise. He told me he saw an elephant in the middle of some palace. He went sightseeing.

But today, I am so angry and annoyed and groggy, sleepy, tired, dizzy and feel like I am underwater. The meds I got from the hospital are seriously strong. So strong that they knocked me out for almost six hours. You read that right my one blog follower or Tori Amos fan that Googled "To Venus and Back" and got me instead.

I tried so hard to stay up, but I felt so dizzy and drowsy.

So I slept.

The most upsetting thing about all this is that I am taking my certification test tomorrow and there is no way in hell I am taking my meds tomorrow. How horrible it would be if I start taking my test and then, "poof" collapse on the keyboard and sleep through the entire test?

I woke up about 4:30, closed my eyes and it was almost 7 pm. Son of a beech, I hate this!

I hate that I was poked on both hands to draw blood, hate that they are both bruised and that even though they did all these tests, they found nothing. Well, am infection, but why all this pain? The body is such a foreign thing to me.

This is the reason why I was knocked down for so long.


I want to get better, but I also want to pass this test. Ugh so ugh! I know, I am complaining way too much. No, I am no drama queen. I have been studying for almost 3 weeks and I don't want this to be the reason I fail.

This was my lunch and dinner. I have not had much of an apatite these last few days, especially today, but I forced myself to eat some of this tonight.



No comments: