Friday, May 23, 2014

Sleep where art thou now

I arrived at my apartment in a hurry. My plan was to have dinner, watch television for an hour and head over to Grande Stadium for the spring football game.
Some of my football players had told me the game was happening and they wanted me to go. But what happened you ask? I ate, sat down to relax a bit and somehow managed to fall asleep...for seven hours.

I missed the game, I missed an entire evening. I knew I was tired, but didn't realize I was that tired. I am upset. I was set and ready to go to the game. My students had told me what number jersey  they were and what time they would be playing and to keep an eye out for them. But instead, I woke up, television on and pillows over my head. How does this happen?

Now I am wide awake and can't go back to sleep. This is not good. I shall suffer today at work. I am going to need a lot of caffeine.

Work was fine yesterday. Kids are getting difficult to handle now, some don't want to work and would rather just sit there and talk. Others keep asking me, every single second if they are excempt from the final. Like literally every other five minutes.

Ok, back to bed now. Hopefully I shall fall asleep for a few more hours.

No comments: