When I got a phone call. It was a local number. When I answered it was the nurse from the OBGYN doctor I went to visit last week.
Remember this?
Well, she told me the best news ever...like ever. About six years ago, some of my tests had come back not normal, precancerous cells were found, which lead to a few biopsies and a bunch of other tests and surgeries. In the end, I was clear, put on medication for the rest of my life and I have to have an annual test to make sure I have no cancer.
And she told me that today! She said everything was normal and said she would call me again in a year to set up another appointment.
See? Best. News. Ever...like, ever.
The news I got today trump everything else going on in life right now. Nothing else matters.


No comments:
Post a Comment