Well, this morning I got in trouble. We had our usual Tuesday department meeting and like everyone else, I was happy that it was the last one and well, that school is almost over. I was in such a good mood, I didn't notice that my boss had started the meeting and I was on the phone, texting Jarod to hurry up and make it to the meeting. She caught me, there was silence, I looked up and she was not happy. I apologized later when she brought it up, but what was I going to say? Sorry, was texting Jarod to hurry up. The deed had been done, so I just apologized.
During my conference period I decided to drive to the gas station for some snacks and some lunch. When I came back I sat down, enjoying some music on my computer since my earbuds are dead. Then I decided to head to the bathroom before the bell and class started, then went over to talk to another teacher. The bell rang and headed to my room, where two students were already in class. I walked over to my desk and I noticed a pair of very pretty earbuds on top of my desk.
"Linda...Carlos are these your earbuds?" I asked them.
"No ms, I haven't been near your desk," one student said.
How did they appear out of nowhere? They were not there during first period or when I left to the gas station or go to visit other teachers.
Was someone reading my blog? Who knew I really needed new earbuds?
Thank you for the earbuds, whomever you are! You made my day!

No comments:
Post a Comment