Monday, May 19, 2014

The penny episode

So as I have blogged here, I am obsessed with NPR and all of the shows that come out: Planet Money, This American Life, Snap Judgment, RadioLab and TED Radio hour. I seriously cannot get enough of these shows. Yesterday I listened to Planet Money's Penny episode and this morning as I went to pump gas, I found four pennies by the pump. Obviously I took a photo and posted it on Twitter and tagged Planet Money. And guess what?


Isn't that totally cool?

Work was fine today. Although I've had a few students refuse to work. They want to wait until we tell them if they are excempt from the final before they start working on the review. I've had others tell me, "but ms I already took the STAAR, I don't need to pass your class." I heard this all day today and I am so physically and mentally exhausted. I worry so much for these kids that they make me tired. And the best part of today, I had a kick ass lesson today on tone and mood. I was able to teach the majority of the day and had much student participation, only a few kids just didn't care much for it.

Tonight I RSVP'd for my cousins wedding. I am excited for this trip to Colorado. 


I am not too thrilled with the amount of steps I took today.


I went grocery shopping after work and I just couldn't resist, I got me some Chunky Monkey with my vegetables.





No comments: