Last week one of my students told me that when I died, he would make sure I had newspapers and cups of Starbucks inside my casket. I thought that was so sweet of him to say, but then I stopped myself from actually saying it out loud. Wait, why is he randomly saying this to me? In front of all the class? And does he think I am going to die soon? Does he know something I don't?
"How will you know when I die?" I asked him.
"I will keep up with you ms, don't worry," he told me.
It was, a little unnerving.
In other less negative news, I downloaded an app because I wanted to know how much I walked everyday. Although it gave me a number, I am not sure it is exactly correct. Did I really walk this much?
I am going to test it again tomorrow. Hopefully it shows me some real numbers. If not, I shall try another app.
Work was good today. The kids are busy working on their projects, next week is review for finals and then we have finals. Overall we have three weeks of school left. Excited for the summer :)

No comments:
Post a Comment