Sunday, May 11, 2014

Busy morning Indeed

I have been busy this morning planning my summer. I have two plans, my personal and my work plan. My personal plans include working out everyday, reading some books for fun and hopefully travel and hang with friends.

My work plans include this:


I am not one to give up and damn it, this summer I am going to pass this exam. I have exactly one month to get my butt in gear and pass, pass, pass! I want to prove to myself that I didn't make a mistake by becoming a teacher and then not know the materials. I have learned as I have taught this year, but I want to be someone that will know and understand the minute I think of a literary term or be more knowledgable about a 9th grade level literature book. 

Damn it, it will happen.

I have also signed up for some professional development classes through the district for the summer and I am going to join the ToastMasters of Midland. I attended a meeting last year for a story I wrote about the organization and truly enjoyed it. If I prepare myself I will be a kick ass English teacher.

Yes damn it, I am fired up. That or this second cup of coffee just kicked in. Ok bad joke.

No comments: