But anyway, Tuesday and Thursday was STAAR testing and we were asked not to sit down, at all, for the four hours. Truth be told, I did sit for a few seconds, every time I was writing down a students booklet number, but would get right up and walk around, from the front of the room to the back. Then Friday we had the talent show and I was up for the entire show (about 2 hours, plus bus duty) and yesterday, the UIL meet was fun, we had to go up and down stairs four times and walk around the building to get to the judfonf rooms. The high school is huge!
It was good excercise, but my bad knee was killing me. I sound like an old person who can't stand anymore. I am seriously just tired.
I was so tired that I only ate lunch yesterday and didn't have dinner.
After the UIL meet, I didn't want to come back to the apartment, so I drove around Midland. I didn't want to be alone, but didn't have anyone to hang with. I am usually good on my own, but I think being around people all day because of work, has left me wanting more interaction. Maybe I need to joing some nonprofit or club.
Today is Mothers Day and I miss my mom so much. Wish I was home celebrating. I may be in my 30s, but I will never stop needing my mommy. But good news, one of my coworkers adopted me for Mothers Day.
Ok, it's 6 am and I am up, guess I will get up now and start the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment